The opportunity of a lifetime can be yours!
Join the MISS KENTUCKY USA® PAGEANT & the MISS KENTUCKY TEEN USA® PAGEANT
You will compete in three categories: Interview, Evening Gown, and Swimsuit — there is no talent competition! Please read and agree to our eligibility requirements, after doing so you can complete the online application submission form below.
- Young Ladies who will be at least 14 and under the age of 19 on Feb. 1st, 2013, have never participated in a previous national MISS TEEN USA pageant, and have not competed in any other MISS TEEN USA state (including D.C.) in this pageant year may compete in the MISS KENTUCKY TEEN USA® Pageant
- Young Ladies who will be at least 18 and under the age of 27 on Feb. 1st, 2013, have never participated in a previous national MISS USA pageant, and have not competed in any other MISS USA state (including D.C.) in this pageant year may compete in the MISS KENTUCKY USA® Pageant
- Both state winners will compete in the MISS USA® or the MISS TEEN USA® Pageants to be nationally televised on NBC!
- You must not be married, never have been married, and have never had a marriage annulled. Contestants must also have never given birth to a child and cannot be pregnant nor be a parent.
- You must be a naturally born female, a citizen of the United States, and at least one of the following must be true as per your residence in Kentucky: (1) Must now reside in Kentucky as your permanent and primary residence for a period of at least six months immediately prior to the beginning of your state pageant (although your may have attended college or University elsewhere); or (2) Must have resided in Kentucky as a full-time student at a college or university for one entire semester immediately prior to the beginning of your state pageant, and your are continuing to reside in your state as a full-time student (although your may have spent or be spending the summer in another state).
- You must agree, that if selected to represent Kentucky in the MISS USA or MISS TEEN USA Pageant, you will participate in that pageant, and will abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant. If your win the MISS USA Pageant, your must agree to participate in the MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT, and to abide by the rules and regulations governing that pageant.
- You or any member of your immediate family can be employed by Miss Universe L.P. LLLP, any State Director in the MISS USA and/or MISS TEEN USA Pageant system, NBC Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, Ernst & Young, or any of its subsidiaries, Donald J. Trump, Trump Pageants Inc., The Trump Organization, NBC Universal Inc., or any of their subsidiaries or affiliated or related companies. (If you or any member of your immediate family is employed by any of the foregoing or any firm or corporation controlled or affiliated with any of them, then you must notify the state director immediately, in writing, so that their eligibility may be determined.
- You must agree that if you win or succeed to the state level title or the national title of MISS USA or MISS TEEN USA, you will not participate in any other pageants during the time they hold any of these titles, unless authorized in writing by Miss Universe L.P. LLLP.
- You must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Miss Universe L.P. LLLP, Its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and assigns, which you may have by virtue of your participation in their state pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with their state pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- You must understand and agree that all issues as to eligibility shall be determined by Miss Universe, L.P. LLLP, and you must agree to abide by that determination both as to yourself and other applicants.
To apply all you have to do is select yest or no below and then fill out the form below. After you are finished answering all the questions, attached a recent digital photo, and hit submit...